Iclusig Ponatinib Tablet
Product Code : asp
Brand Name : Iclusig Ponatinib Tablet
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Pack
- 1 USD ($)/Unit
- Drug Type
- Other Types
- Physical Form
ICLUSIG (ponatinib) is a prescription medicine used to treat adults who have:
- Chronic phase, accelerated phase, or blast phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) who cannot receive any other tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) medicines a specific type of abnormal gene (T315I-positive) chronic phase, accelerated phase, or blast phase CML, or T315I-positive Ph+ ALL
ICLUSIG is not for use to treat people with newly diagnosed chronic phase CML.
It is not known if ICLUSIG is safe and effective in children less than 18 years of age.
ICLUSIG® (PONATINIB) DOSINGHow and when to take ICLUSIG.
Take your prescribed dose of ICLUSIG once a day, at about the same time every day. You can take your daily dose with or without food. Please consult with your healthcare provider if you have any questions on how to take ICLUSIG. For a more complete list, reference the Patient Medication Guide.
Daily dose reminders:
What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking ICLUSIG? If you:
- Take ICLUSIG exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Swallow ICLUSIG tablets whole. Do not crush or dissolve ICLUSIG tablets.
- You may take ICLUSIG with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of ICLUSIG, take your next dose at your regular time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time to make up for a missed dose.
- If you take too much ICLUSIG, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- have a history of blood clots in your blood vessels (arteries or veins)
- have heart problems, including heart failure, irregular heartbeats, and QT prolongation
- have diabetes
- have a history of high cholesterol
- have liver problems
- have had inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis)
- have high blood pressure
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. ICLUSIG can harm your unborn baby. You should not become pregnant while taking ICLUSIG. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you become pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if ICLUSIG passes into your breast milk. You and your healthcare provider should decide if you will take ICLUSIG or breastfeed. You should not do both.
- have bleeding problems
- plan to have any surgical procedures
- are lactose (milk sugar) intolerant. ICLUSIG tablets contain lactose.
- drink grapefruit juice
- have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription medicines and over- the- counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. ICLUSIG and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects.
Iclusig / Lucipona
45mg / 15mg
No of tablets
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Pack Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 30 Tablets